Shipping and Returns
- Shipping charge of $15.00 apples to all orders below $50.00.
- We ship to both business and residential addresses, including PO boxes and parcel lockers.
- Orders being dispatched once a day, and the cut off for any order is 2:00pm AEDT.
- Orders for products which are in stock are dispatched within 1 business day of payment being cleared.
- Orders for in-stock products where the quantity ordered is larger than the quantity available may be shipped in a single or multiple shipments depending on the ETA for the outstanding quantity. You may leave us a message with your preferences at the time of placing the order
- Orders for products with an ETA will be shipped once the product is received into stock. ETA is an ESTIMATED Time of Arrival as indicated by the supplier or manufacturer and is hence subject change. You should check your orders status history on our website for any changes to the ETA
- Out-of-stock products will be placed on backorder, and the ETA will be advised when confirmed.
- Orders with multiple shipments will most likely result in shipments arriving at different times.
- You should check your orders status history on our website to stay up-to-date with your order progress.
- Orders to remote locations may incur an additional freight cost.
- You must notify us of an order cancellation within 4 hours after placing the order.
- The restocking fee may be applied to a cancelled order at our discretion. Delivery fees are not refundable if item is delivered or refused by the customer
- Credit Card Fees - For orders that are placed by credit card and then cancelled, the Credit Card surcharge is not refundable.
- Where possible we will email connote numbers and /or tracking information.
Authority to leave
- If you give authority to leave the delivery without a signature in the comments, or delivery to an alternate address not in the shipping address entered, then you authorise the courier to leave the goods unattended, and you accept this condition once you put the order in our system. ITsWisdom will not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to any items if you nominate this delivery method, and you agree to release ITsWisdom from any claims, demands, liabilities, losses costs and expenses.
Loss and Damage
- It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that the customer or their authorised representative inspects the delivery to ensure the delivery has been made in full (as per the accompanying Consignment Note) and has not sustained any transit damage
- When the customer or the authorised representative signs a Proof of Delivery (POD) they are confirming that the consignment has been delivered in full and is in good condition (i.e. no visible physical damage)
- If a shipment arrives with a damaged carton or item, the delivery should be rejected and POD not signed or the POD must have the damage noted on it, any carton identifier available, signature, name and date as above
- No returns for goods without the above information on the POD will be accepted, as these items cannot be claimed against insurance
Additional Fees and Charges
- If we incur extra delivery charges as a result of your action or inaction, these may be passed on to you at our discretion
- An example of such charges are second delivery charges by couriers as a result of you or someone who can receive the goods not being in attendance at your nominated delivery address when you have specified that the address is attended during normal business hours
- We may require that all charges are paid before re-delivery is re-attempted
- If a delivery cannot o be made due to a Customer not being available at the given delivery address refunds will not include the delivery cost
- Customer must research manufacturer’s specifications before making a decision to purchase
- We take no responsibility for any compatibility issues of the hardware or software purchased from us
- We generally do not provide refunds or exchanges for incorrectly ordered goods that have been delivered
- If at our sole discretion, we decide to accept non-faulty goods for a refund, a re-stocking fee or more may apply
- If good have been opened in any way no refunds will be given (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- All products sold by ITsWisdom are covered by Manufacturer Warranty
- Most of the goods carry 12 months Manufacturer Warranty
- You may also find it more efficient to handle the warranty claim directly with the manufacturer for items where the manufacturer has a service centre network in Australia
- All extended warranty offers must be registered with the appropriate manufacturer upon receipt of purchase. This is the responsibility of the purchaser.
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
- All costs associated with returning faulty goods are the customer's responsibility and are not refundable
- All forward returns will be rejected
- Our Dead-On-Arrival (DOA) policy is strictly 14 days from the invoice Date. If the item is found faulty, we will replace the item or refund the price you paid for the item, at our discretion
- A replacement or refund item will only be shipped or given once the faulty item has been received and tested for the specific fault / problem specified in the Return / Warranty Claim
- BEFORE returning any faulty goods to us you must initiate a return / warranty claim from the My Returns / Warranty Claims section of the My Account page
- Where appropriate, we will issue you with a Return Authorisation Number (RA Number) and provide with instructions on where to send the faulty item
- The RA Number is valid for 7 days from the date of issue, in which time the faulty goods must be received by our Service Centre and the RA Number will not be extended or re-issued
- The RA Number MUST be clearly displayed on the return package
- Any goods returned without an RA Number will be not accepted and shipped back to you at your expense
- Any returned goods must be complete with all accessories and in original packaging
- Our Service Centre reserves the right to reject incomplete or not properly packaged items
- Our Service Centres test for declared faults thoroughly, however, if they find the item to have no faults or intentional damage to the item, a $50 service fee may be charged and the non-faulty item will be shipped back to you at your expense
Promotions and Registration of Warranty
ITsWisdom is in no way responsible for vendor promotions. In case of technology items Extended Warranty is offered on registration of certain products within a time period (normally within 30 days of invoice) this is the customer responsibility to register the warranty with the associated vendor.