Let's continue discussing what we have began back in September:
The variety of label printers available in the market is huge, with many different variations, applications and functions designed to suit almost every need:
- Portable, hand-held or desk printers.
- Label width (whereas the length is determined by the type of roll chosen – in most models, the roll is continuous and with the built-in cutter, the user can determine the length of the label; some rolls are ready-made with both the width and the length pre-set).
- Label editing – editing can be made on the printer screen itself (with various types of screen quality and interface) whereas in some models, editing can only be made on the PC/Mac.
- Communication connectivity – USB, WIFI, B.T
- Power – batteries, rechargeable batteries or AC.
- Print speed.
- Print quality (DPI).
- Ability to work with various editing software.
QL RANGE – MAIN USAGE
The QL range offers a variety of usage options, both in your office and in the warehouse. The QL range, with its high speed print, would be ideal for printing:
- Delivery instructions
- Identification labels
The main differences between the various QL printers are the software they support and with the external interface connectivity:
- With both the WIFI & BLUETOOTH enabling printing from your Smartphone and/or your tablet.
We will discuss the QL Range in our next posts. Keep reading!